4-you.net is a deceptive website which can be defined as a baleful browser hijacker. Usually, this pesky browser malware hides in some programs which can be downloaded from the network for free. Besides, your machine could get caught by 4-you.net hijacker when you open junk e-mail attachments or visit porno web pages. After its successful intrusion, this annoying redirect virus tries hard to carry out as many vicious activities as possible. For instance, 4-you.net malware injects new entries to the Windows registry so as to run automatically on system boot-up. Besides, it will modify the browser settings to take over all your Internet browsers including IE, Google Chrome and Firefox. Your favorite home page and search provider will be replaced by 4-you.net without your consent. After then, you’ll definitely encounter chaotic activities. Many sponsored links will be added to the search results. Some visits would be redirected to unfamiliar web pages. Numerous advertisements could pop up on the screen during your online actions. Even, the PC performs much slowly for 4-you.net takes up high system resources. On the other hand, 4-you.net malware may help the distant hackers gather your important information for illicit purposes. Thus, the earlier you remove this foxy and dangerous browser hijacker, the better it will be.
4-you.net virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. 4-you.net virus is a harmful and stubborn browser hijacker virus.
2. 4-you.net virus changes system settings and browser settings.
3. 4-you.net virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. 4-you.net virus causes continual redirects and generates pop-ups.
5. 4-you.net virus may introduce spyware, malware and rogueware.
6. 4-you.net virus affects the PC performance greatly and steals valuable data.
How to Remove 4-you.net Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of 4-you.net virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end 4-you.net process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ 4-you.net
6. Restart your machine