Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 is a foxy and harmful Trojan virus which has the ability to infect the target computer stealthily and silently. It is reported that this pest can get inside the target system through pornographic websites, junk e-mail attachments, and unverified free downloads, and so on. Once it finishes its invasion, Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus will carry out many evil activities. For example, it injects some malicious files to the Windows registry. By doing so, it activates itself whenever the machine is launched. Besides, Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus would spread its vicious codes to some other system parts like security settings. As a result, it disables the installed security programs while the affected Windows will not be well protected. Meanwhile, you may be unable to execute some applications while some programs even shut down suddenly. Furthermore, Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus can communicate with the remote servers and download files constantly to do update, which leads to much complex removal job of this nasty Trojan virus and rather slow PC performance. On the other hand, Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus will introduce additional viruses like adware, browser hijackers and spyware to cause further damage. What’s worse, it monitors your keystrokes and steals your important information that is stored on the desktop. Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus could sell the collected data to other hackers for illegal purposes. Thus, it is necessary and urgent to remove Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus ASAP.
Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus causes a lot of damage to the affected Operating System.
3. Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus could disable the installed security programs.
4. Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus may download spyware, adware, rogueware and malware.
6. Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan.GenericKD.1360049 virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan.GenericKD.1360049
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine