PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A is a malicious and risky Trojan virus which would cause great damage to the affected Windows System if not removed in time. Usually, your machine will be infected with this annoying program when you visit pornographic web pages, download unverified programs or open spam e-mail attachments, and so forth. Once PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus intrudes in your PC successfully, it will spread its harmful codes to some important system parts like Window registry, security settings and System32 folder, etc. As a consequence, PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus takes control of your whole system. It runs in the background every time the workstation is launched. Besides, the installed antivirus software would be disabled or even blocked. Meanwhile, you may be unable to execute some system applications like Task Manager where you can stop some suspicious processes. PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus can change your desktop icons on the other hand. Then you could be led to unwanted websites or programs. Furthermore, this pesky Trojan virus could hijack your web browser and cause constant redirects and pop-ups. Even, PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus downloads additional risky viruses like spyware, rogueware and malware to further damage your system. Worst still, this dangerous virus can monitor your keystrokes and gather your private data for illicit use. Thus, it is urgent to remove PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus as soon as possible.
PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus is a foxy and risky Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus affects many system parts and causes great damage.
3. PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus could disable the installed antivirus software.
4. PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus would introduce many other harmful viruses.
6. PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus slows down your PC performance and messes up the PC.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.PCPowerSpeed.A
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine