Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS is defined as a hazardous Trojan virus which will cause great damage to the infected Windows system if not deleted in time. Usually, web criminals spread the harmful codes of this nasty virus to some unknown links or icons, unverified web pages or spam e-mail attachments, and so on. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus has the capability to bypass your security programs and get inside your machine if you click any of the contaminated online resources. Once it accomplishes its infiltration into your machine, Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus will distribute its malicious clones to some major system parts including Windows registry, computer security settings, and Task Manager Settings. As a result, many of your system applications will be blocked working while you will be unable to work as normal. Though your antivirus could have detected Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus, it cannot delete it completely. As more and more system vulnerabilities are made, Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus will create a backdoor to help the web criminals remotely access and control the poor machine. After then, many other baleful programs like spyware, adware, and browser hijackers will be dropped to cause further chaos and damage. What’s worse, Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus will help its designers to trace your keystrokes and collect your confidential information especially financial data. Under such circumstance, you’ll face more and greater loss. Therefore, you should try hard to clean up Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus and its components as soon as possible. The following post will do you a favor.
Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus is a dangerous and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus could change Windows registry settings, security settings and other system settings.
3. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus blocks the installed antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus monitors the keystrokes and gathers important information for illegal purposes.
5. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus brings about many other harmful PC viruses.
6. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus messes up the OS and slows down the PC performance.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.