Trojan Horse Generic35.KER is a nasty and stubborn Trojan virus which has the ability to attack random Operating System stealthily and secretly. Generally speaking, this risky virus gets into the target computer in ways of porno websites, unverified shared downloads and junk e-mail attachments, and so on. Once Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus infiltrates into your PC successfully, it will try hard to take over your workstation and carry out harmful activities. This annoying Trojan could spread its malicious files to some important system parts like Windows registry, security settings and other system settings. As a result, Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus runs automatically at the back every time the system is booted up. Besides, the installed antivirus and anti-spyware would be disabled while the machine will not be well protected. In addition, you’ll be unable to execute some applications like Task Manager to stop malicious processes. Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus can even change or delete random system files. Then some programs would stop working suddenly. Meanwhile, the whole Windows performance will become much poorer than before. In some cases, Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus could be detected by the installed security tools but cannot be removed completely. That’s why you receive constant security warnings. What’s worse, this harmful Trojan virus makes use of the system vulnerabilities and creates a backdoor for the remote servers to access your PC. Those evil hackers then will steal your important information for illegal purposes. That will be much dangerous for you. Thus, it is urgent to remove Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus completely. The following post will do you a favor. Please take the removal guide below step by step.
Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus could affect many important system parts.
3. Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus will mess up the affected Windows System.
4. Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus creates a backdoor for the distant web criminals.
5. Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus steals sensitive information for illegal purposes.
6. Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Trojan Horse Generic35.KER Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan Horse Generic35.KER virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan Horse
Generic35.KER process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine