Win32/bitcoinminer.AF is classified as a dangerous and stubborn Trojan virus which will cause great damage and inconveniences on the affected Windows System. It is reported that this risky virus is able to bypass the installed firewall and antivirus software and intrude in the target workstation. Once it accomplishes its infiltration into your PC, Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus will perform many harmful activities. For instance, it adds boot-up files to the system registry. Besides, it could disable the install security programs by changing the security settings. In such case, your computer will not be well protected while additional viruses will take chance to enter your PC. Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus can change other system settings like changing and adding desktop icons. Then you’ll be misled to execute unwanted programs. In addition, this pesky Trojan virus has the capacity to hijack the web browser. Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus could replace your homepage and search provider with malicious web pages. Your visits may be redirected to unrelated and risky web pages. Meanwhile, some applications could shut down sometimes. In a word, Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus messes up and even destroys your vulnerable system. But worst still, this hazardous virus can even steal your login user names, passwords, and credit card details for illegal purposes. All in all, it is much urgent and necessary to remove Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus. The following post will do you a favor.
Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus is a foxy and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus could spread malicious codes to take over the whole PC.
3. Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus disables the installed security software to introduce additional viruses.
4. Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus can attack the web browser and cause redirects and popups.
5. Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus monitors keystrokes and gathers sensitive data for illegal purposes.
6. Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus consumes high system resources and affects the PC performance seriously.
How to Remove Win32/bitcoinminer.AF Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Win32/bitcoinminer.AF virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Win32/bitcoinminer.AF
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine