Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg is a much harmful and risky Trojan virus that aims to destroy the compromised workstation and steal the victim’s important information. This annoying Trojan virus always takes advantage of your system loopholes and Internet vulnerabilities to enter your machine. Hence it is highly advised to install powerful security programs to safeguard the Operating System. Once Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus intrudes in your workstation successfully, it will start to carry out harmful activities. For example, it will add malicious files to the Windows registry so as to make sure its auto activation. Besides, this nasty Trojan virus could change some security settings to disable your antivirus tools. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus will then carry out whatever activities it likes. Same as Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AS virus, this pesky virus can make a convenient door in the system to help the remote hackers to enter your assailable system. Under such circumstance, you’ll encounter more troubles. You will have to deal with much slow PC performance, constant pop-ups and frequent web redirects, and so forth. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus will even change its traits all the time to stay long in the affected workstation. On the other hand, Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus will monitor your keyboard activities to gather your login account data and credit card details for illegal purposes. All in all, it is urgent to manually remove Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus. You can follow the professional and effective guide bellow.
Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus is a dangerous and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus drops many harmful files or codes to the affected OS.
3. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus disables your antivirus and firewall and creates a backdoor.
4. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus traces keystrokes and collects personal data for illicit use.
5. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus could download many other risky viruses like adware and malware.
6. Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus slows down your PC performance and messes up the system.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:Win32/Sefnit!cfg
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine