TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B is a hazardous Trojan horse which is lately spread by web criminals to carry out malicious activities and do great harm on the affected system. This dangerous virus has the ability to bypass the installed security tools to enter the target computer. After invasion, TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus starts to cause damage. First of all, it injects harmful files to the Windows registry so as to activate itself on system boot-up. Besides, it will distribute its vicious codes to some other important system parts like security settings. As a consequence, TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus disables your antivirus programs. Under such circumstance, the infected Windows will not be well protected. The main purpose of this baleful Trojan virus is to download malicious programs and risky viruses like browser hijacker viruses, adware, and spyware. After then, you’ll encounter a chaotic workstation with numerous and constant redirects and popups. Meanwhile, TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus slows up the PC performance by consuming most of the system resources and CPU usage. Furthermore, your desktop icons could be changed randomly. Worst still, this pest manipulates your keyboard activities to collect your important information like login user names, passwords, and bank account details. The collected data will be put into illegal use. Thus, it is urgent to remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus to prevent great damage and loss.
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus is a dangerous and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus could cause a ton of damage and loss.
3. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus disables the installed antivirus and firewall.
4. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus downloads redirect viruses, adware, and spyware.
6. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus slows down the PC performance seriously.
How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.B
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine