Googleleadservices.com is a vicious browser hijacker that pretends to be a legit search provider like Chrome, Yahoo and Bing. It is installed onto your computer when you visit some unauthorized webpages or open spam email attachments. Googleleadservices.com claims that it is helpful to make searches online. However, the search results provided by this virus are bundled with a bunch of insecure websites. It is possible that these unverified webpages will do harm to your computer. In addition, Googleleadservices.com malware frequently redirects your browser homepage or new tabs to unfamiliar websites. This virus not only causes numerous redirections but also displays a great deal of pop-up ads. It is no doubt that your Internet experiences become miserable because of endless redirections and annoying pop-ups. In worse case, Googleleadservices.com redirect is capable of tracking your browser histories for illegal purposes. On the other hand, your Windows system will be affected by this hijacker. Once this virus gets inside your PC, it slows down the PC performance including the Internet connection. That’s why you have to take a long time to send an email or open a new website. Furthermore, Googleleadservices.com hijacker also distributes additional malware or Trojan viruses to your PC. These extra viruses are much dangerous your computer badly. All in all, it is highly advised to remove Googleleadservices.com before it causes great damage and loss.
Googleleadservices.com Virus Screenshot:
Googleleadservices.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Googleleadservices.com virus is a dangerous and foxy browser hijacker virus.
2. Googleleadservices.com virus makes changes to the system as well as the browser settings.
3. Googleleadservices.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Googleleadservices.com virus collects your online habits and violates your privacy.
5. Googleleadservices.com virus redirects your visits and causes a lot of pop-ups.
6. Googleleadservices.com virus could download other risky viruses and affects the Internet connection.
How to Remove Googleleadservices.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Googleleadservices.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Googleleadservices.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Googleleadservices.com
6. Restart your machine