Trojan.VBS.TYJ is classified as a harmful and stubborn Trojan horse which would cause lots of damage and loss if not deleted in time. It is reported that this annoying Trojan can be detected by some powerful antivirus programs. But those security tools are unable to completely remove Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus. That is because this nasty virus is able to change its traits all the time. Besides, it could inject malicious codes to the security settings and disable the installed antivirus software. Meanwhile, Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus would drop vicious files to other system parts like Windows registry and Task Manager Settings as well. By doing so, it activates itself on Windows start-up. At the same time, some important applications will be unable to execute or even shut down suddenly when running. Furthermore, Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus degrades the whole computer performance greatly. It eats up a lot of system resources and CPU usage. You’ll then find it much difficult to launch the machine, execute applications or connect to the network. On the other hand, Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus creates a backdoor in the system to help the remote servers enter the vulnerable system. Then additional risky viruses like spyware, malware, rogueware and adware will be dropped to cause further damage. Worst still, your essential information that is stored on the system will be stolen and used for illegal purposes. Thus, we provide professional and effective guide below to help you clean up Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus. Please take it manually.
Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus is a dangerous and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus stealthily attacks random Operating System.
3. Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus could disable the installed security programs.
4. Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus would create a backdoor and help distant hackers steal sensitive data.
5. Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus introduces many other harmful PC viruses.
6. Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus messes up the whole system and affects the PC performance.
How to Remove Trojan.VBS.TYJ Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan.VBS.TYJ virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan.VBS.TYJ
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine