PUP.Optional.Tarma.A is classified as a harmful Trojan infection. This malicious Trojan has been distributed to many computers on the world via fishy websites, suspicious links, contaminated freeware, and junk email attachments, etc. PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus has the capability to bypass the detection of your installed security programs and invade your workstation. After infiltration, this annoying pest carries out as many malicious activities as possible. First of all, PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus spreads its malicious scripts to the system registry. By doing so, it will be activated each time you launch the desktop. Besides, this bug changes the system security settings so as to disable or even block the installed antivirus. Meanwhile, it displays random security warnings on the screen. That would threaten some innocent users who may follow the fake guides and download certain so-called antivirus that turns out to be malicious program. In addition, PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus may show up numerous charming ads to catch victims’ eyes. But those pop-ups could possess unknown PC threats. You’d better take care and not click any pop-up, or your vulnerable system would be further destroyed. Furthermore, PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus is able to steal your vital information that is stored on the desktop and send it to the remote hackers. On the other hand, you will find the machine performs much poor. All in all, it is wise to delete PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus as early as possible.
PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus could change your system settings.
3. PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus generates fake security alerts.
4. PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus collects your online habits and personal data.
5. PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus downloads other computer viruses.
6. PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus slows down your PC performance and displays popups.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.Tarma.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.Tarma.A
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: PUP.Optional.Tarma.A virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.