Tracksrv.com is classified as a harmful redirect virus which pretends to be a legit and useful web page. Usually, this unwanted browser hijacker gets into your Windows when you accidentally visit insecure websites, click contaminated links, or open spam email attachments, and so on. After infiltration, Tracksrv.com virus will first modify the system registry entries. By doing so, it can be executed whenever the workstation is launched. Besides, it disguises as a legit system process and hides deep inside. After then, Tracksrv.com virus attacks your web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This unknown web site takes the place of your default homepage and search engine. It changes the system DNS settings as well as the browser settings. So you cannot stop it though you reinstall a new browser. Besides, Tracksrv.com malware could add many sponsored links to your search results and reroute the search results to other unfamiliar and risky domains. In addition, you will receive lots of pop-up ads when browsing the web. You should pay much caution and not click any pop-up, or your machine will be captured by other PC threats like Trojans, worms, or malware. Sponsored sites are always the platform of computer viruses. Furthermore, Tracksrv.com virus keeps track of your online actions and collects your sensitive information. The longer you keep this bug in your machine, the more damage it will cause. Therefore, it is wise to remove Tracksrv.com redirect virus as soon as possible.
Tracksrv.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Tracksrv.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Tracksrv.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Tracksrv.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Tracksrv.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Tracksrv.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Tracksrv.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Tracksrv.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Tracksrv.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Tracksrv.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Tracksrv.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.