Advanced System Protector is reported as a PUP or potentially unwanted program which pretends to be able to help users well protect the machine. However, this annoying program can also be called a rogueware which could cause great damage to the affected computer. Advanced System Protector mainly tries to induce you into purchasing its licensed version by displaying numerous alerts on your desktop. But we highly advise that you remove Advanced System Protector virus once you find it on the workstation. Usually, this annoying malware will first add malicious files to your system registry after its successful infiltration. Meanwhile, it could affect and disable the security programs. Under such circumstance, your machine would be much vulnerable to be attacked by other harmful viruses. Advanced System Protector pretends to run a full scan to your system once executed. After a while, it shows up certain security warnings which could not exist in reality. Then you will be displayed a tip which asks you to buy the full version of Advanced System Protector program to remove all detected threats. However, if you fall in its trap and transfer the money, you will then face financial loss and identify theft. Advanced System Protector virus is capable of logging your keystrokes to gather valuable information for its designers. What you are advised to do is to immediately remove Advanced System Protector rogueware.
Advanced System Protector Virus Screenshot:
Advanced System Protector virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Advanced System Protector virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. Advanced System Protector virus can attack your machine without your awareness.
3. Advanced System Protector virus could block the working of your security software.
4. Advanced System Protector virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Advanced System Protector virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Advanced System Protector virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove Advanced System Protector Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Advanced System Protector virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Advanced System
Protector process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Advanced System Protector\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: Advanced System Protector virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.