Antiviral-factory.com is a tricky web page which mainly promotes the rogue antivirus software AntiviralFactory 2013. This unfamiliar website is classified as a dangerous browser hijacker which causes great damage to the affected computer. Usually, Antiviral-factory.com virus invades your operating system when you browse the web without enough attention. Once it finishes the intrusion into your workstation, this bug will first inject malicious files to the system registry so as to assure its auto activation on Windows start-up. Meanwhile, Antiviral-factory.com may root deep in the system to escape from the detection of antivirus programs on the desktop. After then, it tries hard to control your web browser by making changes to the browser settings. Then your default homepage and the search engine will be changed to Antiviral-factory.com without your consent. The Internet connection speed would be degenerated. Besides, your other visits would be redirected to this annoying website as well. If you accidentally click the download icon and get related program Antiviral Factory 2013 installed, your machine would be crowded with detected fake security warnings. Furthermore, more troubles will appear on your desktop which would be useless. What’s worse, Antiviral-factory.com malware may collect your private data for its designers for evil purposes. Thus, we provide professional and effective methods below to help you remove Antiviral-factory.com and its components.
Antiviral-factory.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Antiviral-factory.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Antiviral-factory.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Antiviral-factory.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Antiviral-factory.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Antiviral-factory.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Antiviral-factory.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Antiviral-factory.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Antiviral-factory.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Antiviral-factory.com
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Antiviral-factory.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.