Websearch.searchiseasy.info is a tricky web site which is classified as a malicious browser hijacker. This unwanted virus attacks random computers all over the world. It always gets into the target computer when the victim downloads something from the net for free. By changing the system DNS settings and browser settings, Websearch.searchiseasy.info malware takes control of all web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Then your default homepage and search provider will be replaced by Websearch.searchiseasy.info without your awareness. Meanwhile, this unknown site pops up as a new tab when you open a new site or tab. When you try to do the search as before, you will get lots of sponsored links instead of related and informative search results. Besides, Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus causes constant redirects of your visits to certain unfamiliar and suspicious web pages that could contain numerous computer viruses. By doing so, Websearch.searchiseasy.info helps the remote servers gather net traffic and gain benefit. In addition, a large number of ads would be displayed on the screen when you are surfing online. Apart from causing redirects and generating ads, Websearch.searchiseasy.info hijacker will manipulate your online activities and collect your confidential information. It is clear that Websearch.searchiseasy.info will not only mess up your life but violate your privacy. We strongly recommend that you remove Websearch.searchiseasy.info browser hijacker ASAP.
Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus modifies your browser settings and hijackers web browsers.
3. Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus takes the places of your home page and search engine.
4. Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus traces online actions and collects personal information.
5. Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus slows down your Internet performance.
How to Remove Websearch.searchiseasy.info Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Websearch.searchiseasy.info
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\[random]
6. Restart your machine
Note: Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.