Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 is a risky Trojan infection which has the ability to infiltrate the target computer stealthily and silently. Web criminals distribute the malicious scripts of Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus to some web sites, junk e-mails and free resources, and so forth. Same as lots of other computer viruses, this unwanted Trojan does great harm to the affected computer. For instance, it first injects vicious entries to the Windows registry after its successful intrusion. Meanwhile, Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 malware can change the system settings or system files. By doing so, it disables the installed security programs like firewall and antivirus software. Besides, some key applications will be blocked working and the system even freezes up or shuts down sometimes. With so many vulnerabilities inside, your system becomes much assailable to be caught by destructive viruses. Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus helps the remote hackers to manipulate your keyboard activities and steal sensitive information. In addition, this pest could generate lots of popups according to your search queries and online habits. Under such circumstance, your life would be messed up. Furthermore, Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 slows up your PC performance by consuming high system resources. to prevent further destruction, you’d better take instant actions to completely remove Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus. You can follow the professional and detailed removal guide below.
Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus could cause lots of damage to the compromised computer.
3. Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus blocks your antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus downloads files to update itself and makes it hard to remove.
6. Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan.Ransomlock!g53
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Trojan.Ransomlock!g53.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan.Ransomlock!g53 virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.