Antivirus Security Pro is classified as a vicious rogue program which disguises as a legit antivirus program to deceive lots of computer users. Usually, this annoying program is distributed via Trojan infections and gets into the target computer stealthily. Antivirus Security Pro virus induces you into purchasing its full version to remove the detected threats. But this is just a trap used to cheat you out of money. Many people find that this fake antivirus pops up on the desktop every time they start the machine. That is because Antivirus Security Pro virus injects malicious files to the Windows registry without asking for any permission. Besides, it could disable or even block the installed security programs to avoid the detection and deletion. Antivirus Security Pro malware pretends to run a scan to your whole Windows and displays numerous false security warnings in a while. Users may be threatened to pay for the promoted registered key of Antivirus Security Pro rogue program. Meanwhile, it will send away the collected sensitive information including credit card details. After then, web criminals could use your privacy for more illegal and commercial activities. Thus, it is urgent and important to remove Antivirus Security Pro virus the moment you find its existence on the system. Please follow the professional and effective guides below.
Antivirus Security Pro Virus Screenshot:
Antivirus Security Pro virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Antivirus Security Pro virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. Antivirus Security Pro virus can attack your machine without your awareness.
3. Antivirus Security Pro virus could block the installed security software.
4. Antivirus Security Pro virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Antivirus Security Pro virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Antivirus Security Pro virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove Antivirus Security Pro Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Antivirus Security Pro virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Antivirus Security
Pro process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Antivirus Security Pro\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: Antivirus Security Pro virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.