Shareaza Search is classified as a malicious browser hijacker virus which brings much chaos to the hacked computer. With the usage of your Internet vulnerabilities and system loophole, this annoying redirect malware gets into your workstation stealthily. After then, Shareaza Search malware performs many harmful activities. To start with, it injects malicious files to the system registry so that it can be activated on Windows boot-up. Shareaza Search hijacker can hide deep in the system to escape from the detection of your antivirus on the other hand. Then this dangerous bug attacks your web browser by making changes to the default browser settings. Shareaza Search virus controls your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. As a result, every time you start the browser, Shareaza Search pops up on the screen. For it replaces your original homepage and search engine. Besides, your normal web browsing experience will be messed up greatly. Shareaza Search provides unrelated search results, causes constant redirects of all visits to unknown websites, and generates numerous pop-up ads, and so on. In addition, you will find it hard to open a new site, which results from the high system resources occupation of Shareaza Search malware. Furthermore, your online actions would be recorded while the important information would be collected for illegal purposes. Thus, it is highly recommended that you remove Shareaza Search redirect virus before it causes great damage.
Shareaza Search Virus Screenshot:
Shareaza Search virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Shareaza Search virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Shareaza Search virus could affect the registry and antivirus software.
3. Shareaza Search virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Shareaza Search virus collects the keystrokes and your online habits.
5. Shareaza Search virus may introduce other computer viruses to violate your privacy.
6. Shareaza Search virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Shareaza Search Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Shareaza Search virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Shareaza Search
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\[random]
6. Restart your machine
Note: Shareaza Search virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.