Doubleclick.com is classified as a risky redirect virus which will mess up the target system. This newly born browser hijacker causes constant redirects. Normally, this pest is spread to your Windows system with the usage of your Internet loopholes and system vulnerabilities. Once Doubleclick.com virus finishes its infiltration into your workstation, it will first change the system registry entries. By doing so, it can be activated every time you start the desktop. It hides deep in the system and avoids the detection of your security software. After then, it attacks your web browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox and IE. Doubleclick.com malware modifies the default browser settings without asking for your permission. Then you will have to use this unknown website to do the search or surf the Internet. That is annoying enough, but Doubleclick.com virus will redirect your search results to its domain or other unwanted web pages that contain sponsored products. Or even some are bundled with numerous PC threats like Trojans, worms, spyware and malware. Doubleclick.com shows up lots of advertisements on the screen when you are browsing the web. As a result, your browser cannot be used any more. What’s worse, this tricky virus may collect your online habits and gather your personal information for its designers. All in all, Doubleclick.com is not a good thing. You should immediately remove it.
Doubleclick.com Virus Screenshot:
Doubleclick.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Doubleclick.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Doubleclick.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Doubleclick.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Doubleclick.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Doubleclick.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Doubleclick.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Doubleclick.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Doubleclick.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Doubleclick.com
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Doubleclick.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.