Trojan:HTML/Browlock is identified as a risky Trojan infection which causes great damage to the affected computer. Web criminals spread the dangerous scripts of this nasty Trojan to some websites, e-mails or free downloads. Hence you should pay much attention when surfing online. Once Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus infiltrates the target Windows successfully, it will carry out as many vicious activities as possible. It spreads its harmful scripts to the whole system fast and wildly. After then, it will be activated on Windows boot-up. Meanwhile, Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus disables your antivirus programs. This pest could bring about many other computer viruses to further damage your assailable system. Besides, the PC performs much poorer than before. That is because Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus takes up lots of CPU usage. In addition, you will get numerous pop-ups on the desktop. If you accidentally click any of the pop-ups, you will be led to a certain suspicious and unknown website which contains numerous promoted products or dangerous PC viruses or malware. Trojan:HTML/Browlock infection will keep track of your keyboard activities to gather your personal information for its designers. We strongly recommend that you take the following steps to get rid of Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus once you find it.
Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus could affect your system settings greatly.
3. Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus blocks your antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus collects personal data for the distant web hackers.
5. Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus introduces other computer viruses.
6. Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Trojan:HTML/Browlock Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:HTML/Browlock
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan:HTML/Browlock virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.