YouTube Survey virus can be defined as a vicious adware infection. This annoying virus is spread into your Windows system via peer-to-peer networks. Besides, it could be dropped by viruses like Trojans. After YouTube Survey virus invades the target system successfully, it will perform many malicious activities. To start with, it injects a malicious file to the system registry so as to execute itself each time you launch the workstation. YouTube Survey malware always roots deep in the system and runs in the background, which helps it bypass the detection and deletion of security software on the desktop. Meanwhile, YouTube Survey infection may change your system settings as well as the browser settings. By doing so, it is able to display numerous sponsored advertisements on your screen when you are watching online videos. You may be induced to pay for the promoted products which are unworthy in reality. The severest thing is not losing money, but giving away your credit card details. For YouTube Survey virus may collect your personal information for its designers. On the other hand, you will find your PC performs much slowly. That is because YouTube Survey virus eats up lots of system resources. Furthermore, it might introduce additional threats to further destroy the vulnerable system. Thus we highly suggest that you take instant actions to remove YouTube Survey virus.
YouTube Survey virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. YouTube Survey virus is a dangerous adware virus.
2. YouTube Survey virus modifies your system settings.
3. YouTube Survey virus displays a lot of annoying ads.
4. YouTube Survey virus collects your online habits.
5. YouTube Survey virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. YouTube Survey virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove YouTube Survey Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of YouTube Survey virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end YouTube Survey
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: YouTube Survey virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.