Speed Analysis is classified as a malicious adware virus whose main job is to generate numerous advertisements on the affected computer and gain profit for its designers. Once affected, your desktop could be crowded with ads, which will definitely disrupt your normal work. Speed Analysis adware has the capability to attack various web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It could change the default browser settings as well as the system Host Files. Every time you do the search, Speed Analysis malware adds a large number of ads to the search results. Meanwhile, it traces your online actions and generates tons of relevant ads during your web browsing activities. Though those ads are all charming and attracting with different coupons, deals, discounts and freeware, you should not fall in the trap and click any of them. Or you would be forced to use or even buy some unworthy products. Speed Analysis virus can take up high system resources and slow down the infected machine. Furthermore, it could disable the installed antivirus and anti-spyware programs by modifying the security settings. Speed Analysis virus could download additional viruses to further destroy your machine. Even, it traces your keyboard activities and gathers your personal information. Your privacy may be sold to the third party hackers for illegal purposes. Therefore, it is urgent and necessary to remove Speed Analysis adware virus to stop damage.
Speed Analysis Virus Screenshot:
Speed Analysis virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Speed Analysis virus is a dangerous adware virus.
2. Speed Analysis virus modifies your system settings and attacks web browsers.
3. Speed Analysis virus displays a lot of annoying ads to crowd the desktop.
4. Speed Analysis virus collects your online habits and violates your privacy.
5. Speed Analysis virus may introduce other computer viruses especially spy viruses.
6. Speed Analysis virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Speed Analysis Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Speed Analysis virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Speed Analysis
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs Speed Analysis \
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ Speed Analysis \Uninstall Speed Analysis.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: Speed Analysis virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.