Comandancia General de Policia Virus is regarded as a malicious ransomware infection. If your machine is affected by this nasty virus, you will not be able to access the Windows at all. It is reported that Comandancia General de Policia Virus is spread to your operating system via suspicious links, hacked websites, or junk emails, and so on. After invasion, this vicious bug will perform actions to deceive your money. First of all, Comandancia General de Policia Virus injects a malicious file to your system registry so that it will be activated every time you launch the workstation. Meanwhile, it may modify other system settings like security settings. By doing so, it could block the well function of the installed antivirus. Then Comandancia General de Policia Virus locks your system when you visit normal sites online. It displays a notification which pretends to come from the local government organization on the screen. It states that you violate the networking security laws by spreading porn content, distributing copyrighted information, and so on. Comandancia General de Policia Virus charges you of a fine through Ukash to unlock the machine. You could be threatened and do as what it asks. Under such circumstance, both your money and your credit card data will be given away to the designers of Comandancia General de Policia Virus. This is just a plot which will cheat innocent users out of money. What you actually do is to take actions to remove this foxy, stubborn and malicious ransomware virus.
Comandancia General de Policia Virus Screenshot:
Comandancia General de Policia virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Comandancia General de Policia virus is a dangerous ransomware virus.
2. Comandancia General de Policia virus could block your computer.
3. Comandancia General de Policia virus may change your system settings.
4. Comandancia General de Policia virus deceives your money.
5. Comandancia General de Policia virus violates your privacy.
How to Remove Comandancia General de Policia Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Comandancia General de Policia virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Comandancia General
de Policia process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Comandancia General de Policia virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.