Searchbunnie.com is regarded as a web browser hijacker which will do great harm to the affected computer. Same as many other redirect viruses, this newly born one is spread via porn websites, suspicious links, contaminated freeware, and junk email attachments. Searchbunnie.com virus has the ability to bypass your firewall and antivirus to get inside the workstation. After successful intrusion, this nasty redirect virus will first inject a boot-up entry to the system registry. Hence, Searchbunnie.com is executed the moment you launch the desktop. It can root deep in the system and mask as a legit system process. After then, this annoying virus hijacks your web browser. It modifies some settings of the browser. Searchbunnie.com replaces your favorite homepage and search engine as well. Besides, it displays a lot of various advertisements on the screen when you surf the Internet. It will even redirect your search results or new sites to certain unknown and risky web pages. Those unwanted pages could be bundled with additional PC viruses like Trojans, worms, or malware, etc. With so many infections inside, your machine will be definitely destroyed. Furthermore, Searchbunnie.com virus keeps record of your web browsing activities and collects your vital information. Those private data could be sent to the distant servers for commercial purposes. To prevent further damage, you should instantly remove Searchbunnie.com once you find it. This post will do you a favor. You can follow the removal steps below.
Searchbunnie.com Virus Screenshot:
Searchbunnie.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Searchbunnie.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Searchbunnie.com virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Searchbunnie.com virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Searchbunnie.com virus collects your online habits.
5. Searchbunnie.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Searchbunnie.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Searchbunnie.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Searchbunnie.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Searchbunnie.com
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Searchbunnie.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.