Trojan:BAT/Reveton is defined as a hazardous Trojan virus which does lots of harm to the compromised operating system. This malicious Trojan has the ability to bypass the installed antivirus software and firewall and intrudes in the target computer. Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus will perform many malicious actions after its successful invasion. First of all, it injects malicious files to the Windows registry so that it can be executed every time the workstation is launched. Trojan:BAT/Reveton malware can change the computer security settings and disable the security programs on the other hand. After then, it takes over your whole system. This nasty pest could severely degenerate your PC performance. That is because it downloads useless or vicious files to take up a large amount of your CPU usage. Besides, Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus can add unwanted add-ons to the web browser and cause numerous popups on the screen especially when you are browsing the web. Under such circumstance, it is strongly suggest that you remove Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus. If you accidentally click any of those popups, you would be led to the installation of additional dangerous viruses or malicious programs. As a result, your workstation could be gradually destroyed. What’s worse, Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus is capable of helping its designers to enter your system and take away important information like user name, password and bank account data. It is urgent and necessary to completely remove Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus as soon as possible.
Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus could affect your system settings greatly.
3. Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus blocks your antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus introduces other computer viruses to do more harm.
6. Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Trojan:BAT/Reveton Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:BAT/Reveton
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan:BAT/Reveton virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.