Antiviral Factory 2013 is classified as a rogue program which disguises as a legitimate antivirus to deceive users and money. This malicious program has attacked lots of systems all over the world. Usually, Antiviral Factory 2013 virus is distributed through Trojan infections. After successful intrusion, this fraudulent security program will first change the system registry values so as to execute itself on Windows start-up. It may meanwhile change the computer security settings to block the installed real antivirus. Antiviral Factory 2013 pretends to scan your whole system and show up lots of security threats. It states that your machine is in low security level with many infections. Then you will be advised to buy the registered version of Antiviral Factory 2013 that claims to be able to remove all detected threats. However, this is a common scheme which is used to cheat innocent computer users out of money. The fact is that Antiviral Factory 2013 does nothing on the machine but displays false alerts to scare you. If you do pay for the fake program, you will encounter problems of financial loss and identify theft. That is because Antiviral Factory 2013 malware has the ability to record your keystrokes and gather important information like user name, password and bank account data. To help you completely clean up Antiviral Factory 2013, we provide detailed and easy instructions in the following. Please take it step by step.
Antiviral Factory 2013 Virus Screenshot:
Antiviral Factory 2013 virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Antiviral Factory 2013 virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. Antiviral Factory 2013 virus can be spread via Trojans.
3. Antiviral Factory 2013 virus could block the working of your security software.
4. Antiviral Factory 2013 virus displays certain fraudulent warning pop-ups.
5. Antiviral Factory 2013 virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Antiviral Factory 2013 virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove Antiviral Factory 2013 Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Antiviral Factory 2013 virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Antiviral Factory
2013 process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Antiviral Factory 2013 virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.