Freecause Toolbar is a malicious browser add-on which can be regarded as a browser hijacker. This unwanted program will carry out many harmful activities after it intrudes in your operating system successfully. To start with, Freecause Toolbar virus embeds malicious entries to the system registry so as to activate itself on Windows boot-up. This pest disguises as a legit system process and hides in the deep system to avoid the detection of your installed antivirus software. Freecause Toolbar malware makes changes to some settings of your web browser and takes over the browser. Hence, it is compatible with all web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Freecause Toolbar replaces your original homepage and search engine. When you try to do the search as before, you will get constant redirects to certain unknown and predefined websites that are promoted by the designers of Freecause Toolbar. This nasty virus could record your online activities and show up numerous ads during your web browsing activities. Even, your personal information especially the credit card data would be collected and sent to the remote hackers for illegal purposes. On the other hand, Freecause Toolbar virus can enter your machine via its official page and other contaminated sites. But to prevent further damage, you should immediately remove Freecause Toolbar redirect.
Freecause Toolbar Virus Screenshot:
Freecause Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Freecause Toolbar virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Freecause Toolbar virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Freecause Toolbar virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Freecause Toolbar virus collects your online habits.
5. Freecause Toolbar virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Freecause Toolbar virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Freecause Toolbar Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Freecause Toolbar virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Freecause Toolbar
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Freecause Toolbar virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.