Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A can be regarded as a dangerous Trojan which is spread by web criminals to carry out malicious activities. Some antivirus software may be able to detect the presence of Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A but cannot totally delete it. That’s because this pesky Trojan keeps changing its traits all the time. And it can be activated every time you launch the machine by adding malicious files to the system registry. Besides, your installed antivirus software could be disabled or even blocked. Some applications like Task Manager cannot be executed normally. These are all consequences of being infected by Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A virus. Meanwhile, it would slow down your PC performance or even make the system crash suddenly. To do this, it connects to the network without asking for your permission and downloads lots of useless or vicious programs or files. Then your system resources are eaten up. Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A malware generates tons of ads on the screen as well. If you carelessly click any of the pop-ups, your desktop could be captured by additional viruses such as spyware, worms, and adware. Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A virus record your keyboard activities and gathers your important information for its designers on the other hand. Therefore, it is necessary and urgent to completely delete Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A once it is found. This post will help you to finish the removal job.
Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A virus could change your system settings.
3. Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A virus blocks your antivirus and firewall.
4. Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A virus collects your online habits and personal data.
5. Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A virus downloads other computer viruses.
6. Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan
Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan Dropper:MSIL/Livate.A virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.