Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 can be regarded as a dangerous Trojan virus which has the ability to bypass the installed security programs and infects the target operating system. Web criminals spread the malicious codes to some websites, free programs and e-mails, etc. If you are not careful enough, your machine will be caught by Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2. This annoying Trojan infection will definitely bring chaos to your Windows system after intrusion. To start with, it embeds vicious values to the system registry. As a result, it is activated each time you start the workstation. Meanwhile, Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 could change the computer security settings to disable the proper running of your antivirus. After then, it performs as many evil actions as it wants. Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 virus connects to the Internet without asking for any permission and downloads useless files or processes to take up your system resources. Hence, your PC will be slowed up. Meanwhile, this bug may change or even delete some system files. Then some of your applications could stop working suddenly. Furthermore, Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 malware communicates with the remote servers and introduces additional threats. In addition, it could steal your important information stored on the desktop for its designers. It is clear that Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 is such a foxy and destructive virus that it must be deleted. Or more damage will be caused.
Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 virus could change your system settings.
3. Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 virus blocks your antivirus and firewall.
4. Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 virus collects your online habits and personal data.
5. Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 virus downloads other computer viruses.
6. Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan.Fakeavlock
Activity 2 process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan.Fakeavlock Activity 2 virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.