Trojan.Atraxbot is regarded as a dangerous Trojan infection which would mess up the target system and cause great damage. It is reported that this annoying virus can be detected by some powerful antivirus software but cannot be removed completely. Normally, Trojan.Atraxbot virus first injects vicious files to the system registry after it intrudes in the system successfully. After then, it will be activated whenever the machine is launched. Meanwhile, Trojan.Atraxbot affects the installed security programs to avoid the deletion. As a result, the machine will not be protected well. Besides, this nasty Trojan may come into your desktop along with additional computer viruses like adware, worms, spyware and malware. Under such circumstance, your workstation would be gradually destroyed. Trojan.Atraxbot virus will help the remote hackers to collect your sensitive information for illegal purposes on the other hand. Apart from the above malicious activities, Trojan.Atraxbot will slow down the infected machine by downloading useless files or processes to take up lots of system resources. In addition, you will get constant pop-up ads on the desktop especially when you are visiting some shopping sites. Hence your life would be messed up greatly. In a word, Trojan.Atraxbot is a big threat to both your computer and your privacy. You should not hesitate to delete it once it is detected.
Trojan.Atraxbot virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan.Atraxbot virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan.Atraxbot virus could affect your system settings greatly.
3. Trojan.Atraxbot virus may block your antivirus and firewall and create more vulnerabilities.
4. Trojan.Atraxbot virus traces the keystrokes and collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Trojan.Atraxbot virus introduces other computer viruses to cause further damage.
6. Trojan.Atraxbot virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Trojan.Atraxbot Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan.Atraxbot virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan.Atraxbot
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan.Atraxbot virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.