KeyBar Toolbar is a malicious browser plug-in which is regarded as a harmful browser hijacker. This nasty hijacker will bring much chaos to your system as well as the web browser as long as it infiltrates your machine successfully. KeyBar Toolbar malware is reported to attack the target workstation via junk e-mail attachments, suspicious links, or hacked free downloads, and so forth. After invasion, this annoying toolbar first adds vicious files to the system registry. By doing so, it can be executed at the same time your desktop is launched. Meanwhile, KeyBar Toolbar redirect could root deep in the system. That is why your antivirus programs do not alert you anything. KeyBar Toolbar virus takes the control of your Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox by modifying the default web browser settings. Your start page as well as the search engine will be changed to certain unfamiliar pages. Besides, KeyBar Toolbar hijacker is able to redirect your search results to some unwanted and suspicious webpages which could contain PC viruses or promoted products. In addition, various advertisements could be displayed on the screen when you are browsing the web. KeyBar Toolbar malware can record your online actions and collect sensitive information for its designers on the other hand. KeyBar Toolbar is such a foxy and dangerous virus that you should immediately remove it. Please follow the instructions below.
KeyBar Toolbar Virus Screenshot:
KeyBar Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. KeyBar Toolbar virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. KeyBar Toolbar virus modifies your browser settings stealthily.
3. KeyBar Toolbar virus changes your start page and search provider.
4. KeyBar Toolbar virus collects your online habits and generates popups.
5. KeyBar Toolbar virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. KeyBar Toolbar virus slows down your Internet performance.
How to Remove KeyBar Toolbar Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of KeyBar Toolbar virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end KeyBar Toolbar
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\KeyBar \DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\KeyBar HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: KeyBar Toolbar virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.