24x7 Help is classified as a dangerous rogueware which gets into the target computer along with certain hacked programs that can be downloaded from the Internet for free. This unwanted program disguises as a real and helpful one which offers call service and emergency support to computer users. However, 24x7 Help rogueware hourly charges you of a lot of money. Meanwhile, it promotes related programs like Online Vault Backup, Spyware Terminator 2012 and PC Performance Optimizer. Lots of victims find that 24x7 Help malware pops up as a small window on the screen once the machine is launched. That is because this annoying program adds malicious files or entries to the system registry after its successful intrusion. Under such circumstance, your normal work with the desktop will be definitely disrupted. Besides, 24x7 Help rogueware takes up a lot of system resources, which results in the slow performance of the affected computer. Furthermore, this bug would monitor your keystrokes and online actions. By doing so, 24x7 Help malware collects important and valuable information for the remote hackers. Then your private data could be used for commercial or illegal activities. Therefore, it is highly advised to remove 24x7 Help rogueware from the computer as soon as possible. The following steps will help you to completely get rid of it.
24x7 Help Virus Screenshot:
24x7 Help virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. 24x7 Help virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. 24x7 Help virus may come along with spy viruses or malware.
3. 24x7 Help virus could disable the installed antivirus software.
4. 24x7 Help virus pops up on the screen randomly.
5. 24x7 Help virus promotes unwanted and malicious programs.
6. 24x7 Help virus slows up the computer performance.
How to Remove 24x7 Help Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of 24x7 Help virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end 24x7 Help process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: 24x7 Help virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.