Zpk200.com is a tricky website which can be defined as a vicious browser hijacker. This unwanted redirect infection is usually dropped by a certain Trojan to your machine. That is to say, once you find Zpk200.com in your system, there will be other viruses like Trojans in your Windows. Generally, this annoying virus will first change the system registry entries to assure its auto execution on Windows start-up. After then, it takes actions to affect the web browser. Your browser settings could be changed. Zpk200.com takes the place of your default homepage and search engine without asking for your approval. Then you will have to suffer from constant redirects and popups. Zpk200.com malware may redirect your search results or other visits to certain predefined suspicious web pages which promote various products or even hide unknown threats. Besides, lots of ads could be displayed on the desktop when you are surfing the Internet. Furthermore, Zpk200.com virus may keep record of your web browsing activities to collect your vital information like user name, password and bank account data which could be sent to the remote hackers for illegal purposes. On the other hand, Zpk200.com virus slows up your PC operation by consuming much CPU usage. All in all, it is wise to remove this foxy and dangerous redirect virus Zpk200.com to prevent further damage.
Zpk200.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Zpk200.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Zpk200.com virus modifies your browser settings and hijacks the web browser.
3. Zpk200.com virus changes your home page and search engine without any permission.
4. Zpk200.com virus collects your online habits and generates numerous ads.
5. Zpk200.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Zpk200.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Zpk200.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Zpk200.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Zpk200.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Zpk200.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.