My Safe PC 2014 is classified as a rogue program which pretends to be a legit and useful antivirus to cheat lots of computer users out of money. This unwanted program carries out many malicious activities on the affected computer after it intrudes inside successfully. My Safe PC 2014 virus is always spread via Trojan infections. Once affected, your machine would be crowded with lots of fake security alerts. Normally, My Safe PC 2014 malware first infect the system registry after it gets into the target workstation. After then, it is activated every time you launch the machine. Besides, this vicious pest could disable or even block the installed antivirus software to avoid the detection and deletion. Under such circumstance, additional viruses would take chance to access and further damage your vulnerable Windows. My Safe PC 2014 rogueware scans your whole system after execution. After a while, it shows up a large number of detected viruses on the screen. It then asks you to buy its full version which claims helpful to remove all the threats. But if you do the transfer, you will lose both the money and the credit card details. My Safe PC 2014 is just a fake program which displays fraudulent alerts. The urgent and important action you should take is to completely clean up My Safe PC 2014 virus to prevent further damage and loss.
My Safe PC 2014 Virus Screenshot:
My Safe PC 2014 virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. My Safe PC 2014 virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. My Safe PC 2014 virus can be spread via Trojans or other dangerous viruses.
3. My Safe PC 2014 virus could block the working of your security software.
4. My Safe PC 2014 virus displays certain fraudulent warning pop-ups.
5. My Safe PC 2014 virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. My Safe PC 2014 virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove My Safe PC 2014 Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of My Safe PC 2014 virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end My Safe PC 2014 process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: My Safe PC 2014 virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.