PRISM virus is categorized as a vicious ransomware which targets at deceiving victims’ money. It is reported that this malicious virus is always distributed through Trojans or other virus infections. Generally, it will block your access into the Windows as long as it finishes its intrusion. PRISM virus would add malicious entries to the system registry at the same time. By doing so, it can be activated every time the workstation is launched. This bug could disable your antivirus as well. Under such circumstance, your desktop could be assailable to be captured by additional viruses. PRISM virus locks your desktop and displays a warning which claims from the US government. It charges you of violating online security laws by distributing illegal information like porn content, copyrighted material. PRISM virus asks you to pay a penalty of $300 via MoneyPak voucher to unlock the machine. But if you transmit the money you will lose the money as well as expose your credit card data to the evil hackers. Then your private information could be used for more illegal purposes. All in all, PRISM virus is not a good thing for both your PC and your privacy, you’d better take instant actions to completely clean it up and prevent further damage.
PRISM virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PRISM virus is a dangerous ransomware virus.
2. PRISM virus could block your computer without your permission.
3. PRISM virus may change your system settings and block antivirus.
4. PRISM virus shows up fake security warnings and deceives your money.
5. PRISM virus records your keystrokes and violates your privacy.
How to Remove PRISM Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PRISM virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PRISM process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: PRISM virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.