EZPowerAds.com is a deceptive web page which generates lots of annoying viruses on the screen. This annoying virus can be regarded as a malicious adware infection. Generally, this unfamiliar web page gets into the target computer along with certain free programs that you can download from the Internet. After intrusion, EZPowerAds.com virus will first inject malicious files to the system registry to make sure its auto activation on Windows boot-up. It then will change the system settings as well as the browser settings. As a result, lots of ads are displayed on the desktop whenever you launch the computer. Those popups would be coupons, deals, or discounts, and so on. Besides, EZPowerAds.com malware can generate hyperlinks when you underline some words on the page. You should be cautious to those popups or links which could lead you to the installation of other risky viruses or unworthy products. In addition, EZPowerAds.com adware is able to take up lots of system resources to slow up your PC performance. Then you will have to wait for a long time to start the machine, execute applications and connect to the network, and so forth. On the other hand, EZPowerAds.com virus can monitor your online actions to gather your private data for its designers. It is clear the EZPowerAds.com is a danger to both your PC and the privacy. We strongly recommend that you remove this stubborn and risky adware from your computer.
EZPowerAds.com Virus Screenshot:
EZPowerAds.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. EZPowerAds.com virus is a dangerous adware virus.
2. EZPowerAds.com virus modifies your system settings.
3. EZPowerAds.com virus displays a lot of annoying ads.
4. EZPowerAds.com virus collects your online habits.
5. EZPowerAds.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. EZPowerAds.com virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove EZPowerAds.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of EZPowerAds.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end EZPowerAds.com
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EZPowerAds.com\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
6. Restart your machine
Note: EZPowerAds.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.