Trojan.Silentbrute is detected as a harmful Trojan which is spread by web criminals to carry out malicious activities on the infected Windows. Generally speaking, your machine would be caught by this annoying virus when you visit porn sites, open junk e-mail attachments, or download free programs from unknown resources, and so on. Trojan.Silentbrute virus distributes its malicious files to the key parts of the compromised computer. As a result, it could be activated every time the system is launched. Besides, this pest would disable the installed antivirus software. Even, it may come into your desktop along with additional risky computer viruses like spyware, adware or malware. Trojan.Silentbrute virus then could slow down your PC performance for it can consume lots of system resources. That is why you have to wait for a long time to perform some actions like starting the workstation, executing applications, and connecting to network. Trojan.Silentbrute malware may log your web browsing history and trace your online actions to gather important information. Numerous advertisements could be displayed on the screen especially when you are visiting shopping sites. Trojan.Silentbrute would send away your personal data like login name, password, and bank account details to the distant hackers. This nasty pest could download files to do update on the other hand, which makes it a complex task to completely remove Trojan.Silentbrute virus. If your machine is affected by Trojan.Silentbrute, please follow the effective steps below.
Trojan.Silentbrute virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan.Silentbrute virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan.Silentbrute virus could affect your system settings greatly.
3. Trojan.Silentbrute virus blocks your antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. Trojan.Silentbrute virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Trojan.Silentbrute virus brings along other computer viruses.
6. Trojan.Silentbrute virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Trojan.Silentbrute Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan.Silentbrute virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan.Silentbrute
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Trojan.Silentbrute \Registration.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan.Silentbrute virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.