RadioRage Toolbar is a malicious browser plug-in which can be regarded as a browser hijacker. This unwanted program invades the target operating system along with certain free programs which you get from the net. It is reported that RadioRage Toolbar is installed in your workstation without asking for your approval. Once infected, you desktop will experience a lot of great changes. For example, the machine responds much more slowly than before. That is because RadioRage Toolbar virus takes up high system resources and CPU usage. Besides, this irritating redirect virus injects vicious files to your system registry so as to make sure its auto activation on Windows boot-up. Then RadioRage Toolbar malware affects your web browser by changing the browser settings. It is compatible with your Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Then it may replace your default homepage as well as the original search engine. Meanwhile, RadioRage Toolbar virus will reroute your search results to certain unknown and suspicious web pages which could lead to the installation of additional computer threats like malware, spyware or Trojans. Even, you will receive constant pop-up ads when browsing the web. That would disrupt your normal work. But you cannot stop it unless you completely remove RadioRage Toolbar virus. And your private data could be collected and sent away to the third party attackers. Thus, we provide fast and effective steps below to help you get rid of RadioRage Toolbar virus.
RadioRage Toolbar Virus Screenshot:
RadioRage Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. RadioRage Toolbar virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. RadioRage Toolbar virus modifies your browser settings.
3. RadioRage Toolbar virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. RadioRage Toolbar virus collects your online habits.
5. RadioRage Toolbar virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. RadioRage Toolbar virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove RadioRage Toolbar Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of RadioRage Toolbar virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end RadioRage Toolbar process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: RadioRage Toolbar virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.