Cloud-connect.net is classified as a dangerous redirect virus that brings much chaos to the target computer. This unknown website is compatible with some popular web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This unexpected virus could put your machine in low security level. So it is highly advised to remove cloud-connect.net.
After infiltration, cloud-connect.net virus will first embed malicious files to the system registry so as to execute itself on Windows start-up. It may change the system settings like security settings as well. By doing so, it can root deep in the system and escape from the deletion of your installed antivirus. After then, cloud-connect.net compromises your web browser by making changes to the original browser settings. It takes the place of your start page and search engine. You cannot set it back as what you want unless you completely delete cloud-connect.net redirect virus. In addition, you will receive lots of ads when surfing online. You should be much cautious and not click any pop-up, or you may be guided to a misleading site that contains many computer viruses. Cloud-connect.net virus will collect your online history and the web browsing activities. Then your confidential information will be gathered for remote hackers.
Cloud-connect.net is a great danger to both your PC and your privacy. So we strongly recommend that you clean it up as fast as possible.
Cloud-connect.net virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Cloud-connect.net virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Cloud-connect.net virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Cloud-connect.net virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Cloud-connect.net virus collects your online habits.
5. Cloud-connect.net virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Cloud-connect.net virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Cloud-connect.net Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Cloud-connect.net virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Cloud-connect.net
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Cloud-connect.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.