Spanish Police Virus is regarded as a risky and nasty ranwomware virus. Bundled with some contaminated free programs, this irritating ransomware attacks the target operating system stealthily and quietly. Meanwhile, Spanish Police Virus has the ability to escape from the detection of your installed firewall and antivirus program. After then, it modifies the system registry values so that it’ll be activated every time the Windows is started. Besides, Spanish Police Virus would modify the system settings so as to mess up your Windows. It would block the running of your security programs. In such case, your machine will be assailable to be captured by other computer viruses. Furthermore, Spanish Police Virus locks your desktop and displays a security warning that states from the local government. It charges you of violating the laws by spreading porn content, distributing copyrighted information, or deploying malicious emails, etc. Spanish Police Virus asks you to pay an amount of money to unlock the machine. However, this is a common used scheme which usually scares naïve victims. Normally, you will lose both the money and the sensitive information if you respond to its requests. To the contrary, you should ignore it and take actions to delete Spanish Police Virus ransomware. You can take the following steps to finish the removal of this foxy and harmful ransomware.
Spanish Police Virus Screenshot:
Spanish Police virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Spanish Police virus is a dangerous ransomware virus.
2. Spanish Police virus could lock your computer.
3. Spanish Police virus may change your system settings.
4. Spanish Police virus deceives your money.
5. Spanish Police virus violates your privacy.
How to Remove Spanish Police Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Spanish Police virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Spanish Police
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Spanish Police virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.