Nav-links is a malicious browser plug-in which is promoted as an ad center. Thus we call it a risky adware. This dangerous virus mainly attacks the famous Mozilla Firefox browser. Once infected, your desktop will be crowded with tons of advertisements. Usually, Nav-links virus gets into your Windows through certain free programs what you download from unknown resources. Once this pest intrudes in your machine successfully, it will first inject vicious entries to the system registry. By doing so, Nav-links virus can be activated whenever the system is launched. At the same time, it disguises as a legitimate system process and escapes from the detection of the installed security software. After then, it changes the system settings and generates lots of ads on the screen especially when you are surfing the Internet. Those ads would lure you into clicking any of them and purchasing the promoted goods. Nav-links malware may even highlight some words on the visiting page. That could lead you to a certain suspicious website that possesses numerous sponsored products as well as unknown PC threats. Without doubt, it is a danger to keep Nav-links virus long in your Windows. On the other hand, this baleful adware degrades your PC performance by consuming lots of system resources. Therefore, we provide detailed and effective methods below to help you get rid of Nav-links virus.
Nav-links virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Nav-links virus is a dangerous adware virus.
2. Nav-links virus modifies your system settings and avoids the detection of installed antivirus.
3. Nav-links virus displays a lot of annoying ads and induces you to click any of them.
4. Nav-links virus records your keyboard activities and violates you privacy.
5. Nav-links virus may introduce other computer Trojans, spyware, or malware.
6. Nav-links virus eats up system resources and slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Nav-links Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Nav-links virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Nav-links process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Nav-links virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.