Has your machine ever blocked by “The computer has been blocked” ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus? Actually, this is called a ransomware infection which deceives your money by locking the desktop. ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus is also named ICE virus. It acts like many other computer viruses and first adds malicious files to the system registry so as to assure its auto activation on Windows start-up after its success intrusion into your workstation. Meanwhile, it could also change the system security settings and block the normal function of your installed antivirus. Hence, ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus may introduce many other computer threats stealthily to destroy your vulnerable system. Another severe action that this nasty pest carries out is to block your access into the Windows. It won’t help no matter how hard you press the keys. ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus displays a warning window on your machine which states from the authorized department. Besides, the attacker charges you of violating the secure laws by spreading suspicious content. It asks you to pay an amount of three or four hundred dollars to unlock the desktop. But this is just a scheme to cheat you out of money. ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus even threatens you that if you do not pay the money you will be put in a more dangerous situation. If you fall in its trap and transmit the money, your bank account data will be collected away for more malicious activities. What you should do is to ignore the message and take actions to delete ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus.
ICE Cyber Crimes Center Virus Screenshot:
ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus is a dangerous ransomware virus.
2. ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus could block your access into the computer.
3. ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus changes system settings and brings other viruses.
4. ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus disguises as a government organization.
5. ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus deceives your money and violates your privacy.
How to Remove ICE Cyber Crimes Center Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end ICE Cyber Crimes
Center process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: ICE Cyber Crimes Center virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.