Ici.resynccdn.net is a nasty browser hijacker infection which attacks all Internet browsers including Google Chrome, IE and Firefox. Usually, this unexpected malware gets into your machine when you visit suspicious sites, open junk e-mails, or download free programs from unknown resources. Once Ici.resynccdn.net malware intrudes in your operating system successfully, it will add malicious files to the system registry so as to activate itself on Windows boot-up. Meanwhile, it disguises as a legit system process and roots deep inside, which makes it hard to completely remove Ici.resynccdn.net. After then, this annoying virus attacks the web browser and takes over your browser by making changes to the default browser settings. Your start page as well as the search engine would be redirected to Ici.resynccdn.net without your approval. Besides, unfamiliar links could be injected to your favorites. By doing so, numerous ads would be displayed on the screen during your web browser activities. Some of the ads may induce you to buy some promoted products while some might contain unknown viruses. Ici.resynccdn.net provides you with irrelevant and useless search results on the other hand. In addition, your new tabs could be redirected to unneeded websites as well. In a word, you’ll never get to whatever site you want. With more and more system loopholes are made by Ici.resynccdn.net virus, additional PC threats take chances to enter and destroy your machine. Even, your privacy would be threatened. Therefore, we highly advised that you remove Ici.resynccdn.net as soon as possible.
Ici.resynccdn.net virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Ici.resynccdn.net virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Ici.resynccdn.net virus modifies your browser settings and attacks the famous browsers.
3. Ici.resynccdn.net virus changes your homepage without seeking for permission.
4. Ici.resynccdn.net virus collects your online habits and displays advertisements.
5. Ici.resynccdn.net virus may come with other computer viruses especially spy infections.
6. Ici.resynccdn.net virus occupies high system resources and slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Ici.resynccdn.net Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Ici.resynccdn.net virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Ici.resynccdn.net
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Ici.resynccdn.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.