Annoyed by Ask-TB.com redirect virus? The web browser is taken over? Cannot surf the Internet as before? Keep reading this post and follow detailed and fast instructions to remove Ask-TB.com virus.
What is Ask-TB.com Virus?
Ask-TB.com is reported as a newly malicious browser hijacker that takes over all web browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. This annoying program takes chance to enter your system when you visit unverified websites to download free programs or open junk email attachments. After then, Ask-TB.com virus adds boot-up files to the system registry stealthily. It will be able to run automatically on Windows start-up. Besides, this pest drops useless files to other system folders to cause chaos. New icons could be installed to the desktop to mislead you to annoyances and dangers.
In addition, same as key-find.com redirect virus, Ask-TB.com browser hijacker makes modifications to the web browser settings. Later on, it changes the default home page and search provider to its own domain. But if you want to make a search as before, you would get a lot of sponsored links other than useful search results. You should not click any of those fake search results which would lead you to suspicious web pages. Furthermore, Ask-TB.com virus could display charming and attracting ads on your visiting sites to promote certain products. All in all, Ask-TB.com will cause great chaos and inconveniences to your online activities. It is wise to remove it as soon as possible.
Ask-TB.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Ask-TB.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Ask-TB.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Ask-TB.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Ask-TB.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Ask-TB.com Virus provides lots of sponsored search results and displays numerous annoying ads.
6) Ask-TB.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Ask-TB.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Ask-TB.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Ask-TB.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.