The web browser is messed up by Jdk.pathdiv.net pop-ups? The PC performs much slowly? The installed antivirus cannot remove it? Keep reading this post and follow professional and detailed guide to thoroughly get rid of Jdk.pathdiv.net pop-ups.
Brief Introduction of Jdk.pathdiv.net Pop-up Virus:
It’s reported that Jdk.pathdiv.net pop-up virus alters the browser settings and won’t allow you to change them back. In such case, you’ll suffer from a lot of troubles. You’ll get this nasty website once you open the web browser. Meanwhile, you would not be able to work on the Internet as before as Jdk.pathdiv.net pop-ups appear constantly. You would be asked to download Java updates to continue web browsing activities. But those pop-up messages are not real. Hence you had better not click the button on them. What’s more, Jdk.pathdiv.net pop-up malware could shut down the Internet connection when you want to access security software related websites. Therefore, it’s highly advised to remove Jdk.pathdiv.net pop-up virus to avoid unwanted troubles.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to Jdk.pathdiv.net without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It changes important system settings and browser settings stealthily.
2. It does not allow you to access security software related websites.
3. It changes the default home page to random web sites without any permission.
4. It can slow down the PC performance and shut down the Internet connection.
5. It generates a lot of unwanted pop-ups on the screen to block online actions.
6. It can alter system files or settings to cause chaos to the desktop.
Manual Removal Guide of Jdk.pathdiv.net Pop-up Virus:
Jdk.pathdiv.net pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of Jdk.pathdiv.net pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of Jdk.pathdiv.net pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of Jdk.pathdiv.net pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of Jdk.pathdiv.net pop-up virus.