The system is taken over by System32security.com pop-ups? Suffering from rather slow PC performance? Cannot remove this malware with the installed antivirus? No worries, this post contains professional and effective guide to help quickly solve the problem.
Brief Introduction of System32security.com Pop-up Virus:
Then System32security.com pop-up malware generates a lot of unknown windows on the screen. Your online activities will be blocked as you may be asked to download certain programs or updates. You could receive pop-ups stating that your machine is under low security level. But you should not click on those fake suggested links, or your machine would be attacked by additional harmful PC viruses like key-find.com redirect virus. On the other hand, System32security.com pop-up virus will occupy great system resources, which results in rather slow PC performance. To solve all annoyances, you had better take action to remove System32security.com pop-up virus once you find it. If you have no idea about how to do it, please follow detailed steps below.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to System32security.com without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It can install many unwanted browser add-ons stealthily so as to mess up the online activities.
2. It will replace the default home page with various unfamiliar pages.
3. It generates a lot of unwanted windows to threaten you to download or pay for numerous products.
4. It could block your access into certain security software related websites to get needed resource.
5. It may disallow you to close those pop-up sites or even the web browser.
6. It causes great chaos to the desktop by adding new and misleading icons.
Manual Removal Guide of System32security.com Pop-up Virus:
System32security.com pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of System32security.com pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of System32security.com pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of System32security.com pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of System32security.com pop-up virus.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\*.exe