Annoyed by lots of Lsa.lifescript.com pop-ups? Cannot surf the Internet as before? Find no way to speed up the computer? Read this post and take professional and effective instructions to completely remove Lsa.lifescript.com pop-up virus.
Brief Introduction of Lsa.lifescript.com Pop-up Virus:
Through modifying the browser settings, Lsa.lifescript.com pop-up malware takes over the web browser. It replaces the default home page without any approval. Later on, you’ll get lots of similar pages when trying to access the desired websites. Those pop-ups mainly promote certain programs or products. But it’s not advisable to click any button on them as you could be led to download malicious programs or pay for nasty products. In such case, your personal information could be collected by Lsa.lifescript.com pop-up virus. On the other hand, your machine will be slowed down by this annoying program which takes up high system resources when running in the background. All in all, Lsa.lifescript.com is not a good thing and should be removed as fast as possible to avoid great damage and loss.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to Lsa.lifescript.com without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It will not only change the original start page but also redirect the desired pages to random websites.
2. It is able to modify the browser settings and won’t allow you to make any changes.
3. It installs many unwanted and suspicious browser add-ons to Chrome, Firefox and IE furtively.
4. It could shut down the Internet connection to block your access to security software related websites.
5. It shows lots of promoted windows to ask you to download programs.
6. It can alter system files or settings to cause chaos to the desktop.
Manual Removal Guide of Lsa.lifescript.com Pop-up Virus:
Lsa.lifescript.com pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of Lsa.lifescript.com pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of Lsa.lifescript.com pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of Lsa.lifescript.com pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of Lsa.lifescript.com pop-up virus.