The computer is attacked by Lp.greatappsfree.net pop-ups? The web browser is messed up greatly? Find no way to remove this annoying program? Keep reading this page and follow fast and professional guide to solve the problem.
What is Lp.greatappsfree.net Virus?
Lp.greatappsfree.net is categorized as a malicious and annoying browser hijacker which has the ability to attack random system stealthily and furtively. You could install Lp.greatappsfree.net pop-up malware without any notifications when you download free programs from unverified websites. After then, you’ll suffer from lots of troubles and inconveniences. For instance, your whole PC will perform much slowly as Lp.greatappsfree.net pop-up virus will consume most of the system resources when running in the background. This malware can install harmful codes to the system registry without any approval as well. It executes itself at the same time with the Windows.
Besides, Lp.greatappsfree.net pop-up virus makes modifications to the browser settings and system DNS settings. It then generates a lot of unwanted windows on the screen each time you open the web browser and want to open a new tab. Those sites could ask you to download free programs or updates. But you should not believe such messages which could lead you to download additional harmful PC viruses like key-find.com redirect virus. In addition, Lp.greatappsfree.net pop-up virus installs many unfamiliar browser add-ons to cause further chaos. Therefore, it’s wise to remove this annoying program as soon as possible.
Lp.greatappsfree.net Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Lp.greatappsfree.net Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Lp.greatappsfree.net Virus could replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Lp.greatappsfree.net Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Lp.greatappsfree.net Virus could keep track of online activities and collect confidential information.
5) Lp.greatappsfree.net Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted promoted websites.
6) Lp.greatappsfree.net Virus threatens the victim into downloading malicious programs and dangerous PC viruses.
How to Remove Lp.greatappsfree.net Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Lp.greatappsfree.net process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\ Lp.greatappsfree.net
Note: Lp.greatappsfree.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.