Home page and search engine are replaced by WebSearchTip.com without any approval? Suffering from chaotic online activities and slow PC performance? Read this post and follow effective way to solve the problem.
What is WebSearchTip.com Virus?
WebSearchTip.com is regarded as a stubborn and malicious redirect virus that is able to hijack all web browsers and cause great chaos. Usually, your machine could catch this annoying program when you mistakenly click suspicious links on unverified websites. Besides, WebSearchTip.com malware could be dropped by malicious Trojan virus like Win64/Rovnix.gen!C Trojan virus. Once this annoying program gets into your workstation successfully, it will try hard to carry out nasty activities. It can first inject boot-up entries to the system registry without asking for approval. After then, WebSearchTip.com hijacker will execute itself on Windows start-up. Via changing system DNS settings and browser settings, this pesky program controls the web browser.
WebSearchTip.com replaces your default home page and search provider but offers only lots of sponsored search results. You’ll see that the main screen of WebSearchTip.com contains a lot of links. You had better not click any of them. Or you could be led to download additional risky PC viruses or forced to pay for unworthy products. On the other hand, WebSearchTip.com malware occupies high system resources to degrade the whole PC performance. You could then receive error messages randomly. In a word, WebSearchTip.com virus can mess up your Operating System as well as web browsing activities. You should take instant action to remove it to avoid further damage.
WebSearchTip.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) WebSearchTip.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) WebSearchTip.com Virus will replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) WebSearchTip.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) WebSearchTip.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) WebSearchTip.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious search results.
6) WebSearchTip.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove WebSearchTip.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end WebSearchTip.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: WebSearchTip.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.