Stuck with Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu pop-ups? The web browser is taken over? Suffering from much slow PC performance? Keep reading this post and follow fast and detailed guide to completely remove Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu pop-up virus.
Brief Introduction of Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu Pop-up Virus:
Besides, Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu pop-up virus displays many other unwanted windows when you want to open new tabs or access desired websites. Those unfamiliar pages will ask you to download malicious programs. Hence you had better not click any icon on them. On the other hand, Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu pop-up virus can consume high system resources and slow down the computer performance greatly. You’ll have to wait for a long time to open a program. Even, the Internet connection would be shut down suddenly. Therefore, it is wise to remove Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu pop-up virus to prevent great damage and loss.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It can change both your home page and other desired websites to its domains without any approval.
2. It makes changes to the browser settings and won’t allow you to change them back.
3. It will even install many unwanted add-ons or plug-ins to the Chrome, Firefox and IE stealthily.
4. It would prevent you from accessing certain websites like security software related ones by shutting down the Internet connection.
5. It shows lots of promoted windows to ask you to download programs.
6. It can alter system files or settings to cause chaos to the desktop.
Manual Removal Guide of Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu Pop-up Virus:
Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of Na4zz.promorewards.updatedlunch.eu pop-up virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main StartPage